Custom Crating to Suit Your Needs
Fragile and Unique Items: Many factors are considered before designing a crate for your fragile items. We consider the weight, dimensions, fragility, value, and the final destination before we build a wooden crate.
We are experts at handling your shipping needs. For three decades, Sure Express has been exceeding the expectations of America’s custom shipping clients.
We design and build crates for a variety of items including displays, machinery and equipment, computers and electronics, graphics and literature.
We Are Experts at Building Wooden Custom Crates
Our Custom Crates are:
- Built and fully assembled to your specifications.
- IPPC/ISPM 15 Heat Treated Wooden Crates to Satisfy Foreign Shipping Requirements
- Custom Engineered for your product.
- Design a custom crate following a visual inspection and accurate measurement of your product.
- Prefabricate knockdown crates, ready for your assembly.
Our experts will design the wood crate to withstand repeated handling and changing environment during international ocean shipping.
What Goes Into Our Custom Crates?
Inside our crates and boxes, you’ll find custom packaging, blocking and bracing. These critical elements ensure your items arrive safe, damage free, and on time. In other words, we don’t simply place your item in a crate or box.
We take careful consideration into the best packaging and custom crating methods available for the item.
We can meet crating and shipping requirements worldwide for:
- Air Ride Trucks
- On Site Crating Available
- Container Load Block and Brace
- Warehousing Saddles and Cradles
- Vapor Corrosion Inhibitors
- Vacuum Packing
- Spec Crates
- Export Packing and Shipping Services
- Assembly and Kitting
- Floater Bases
- Custom Wood and Corrugated Containers and Skids
- Prototypes and Production run quantities
- Set-up or Knock Down
- Reusable Crates/Great for Tradeshows
- VCI Packaging
- Moisture Vapor Barrier
- Open Wood/Slatted Style
We create custom crates to ensure your valuable items arrive safely.
Call us at 800-335-9996 or 207-797-3096, or request information in the online form on this page.